Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring!

I think Spring is actually here!  By calendar date it began 4 days ago but our weather has been crazy, cold, and unpredictable! 

 I have this patch of Daffodils that come up every year right by my front door.  They are beautiful and I get so excited when I see their little yellow heads poke through the cold dirt reaching for the warmth of the sun.  I breathe in the spring time air and shout "yes" because here it comes - SPRING!

I snapped a shot of my beautiful daffodils and then turned to check out the tree in my front yard and noticed the green buds on the tips of the branches - more signs of spring.   Aww yes, I am excited for the sights, sounds and smells of this wonderful season.

1 comment:

  1. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. daffs. It is amazing that they still bloom in spite of the winter like conditions as of late. We have had relentless rain this entire week...which means moisture (snow?) for you! I am glad for the rain...not so crazy about the cold.

    ReplyDelete