Sunday, September 11, 2011

Karen and Paul- Visit Utah

My cousins Karen and Paul came to visit this week.  The were here for a family relative from extended family and they squooze in time to visit with my Dad and Mom and me!
 Karen, Dad, Paul, Mom - Lunch at Janet's work 9-8-2011

The four of them spent the morning together and then they stopped by Honey Baked Ham and picked up sandwiches; we had chips and Terry Price homemade salsa, and cookies.  We had such a great time talking, laughing and catching up on each others events and families.  THE best lunch break I have had in a long time!

Janet gets into the picture!

I LOVE my cousins very much and I am so grateful they took a few minutes out of their busy visit to spend time with me and their Uncle Elden and Aunt Marcine.  I hope we get to do this again soon - either in their town or ours - just SOON!!!  Thanks Karen and Paul!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed this post! It was so fun to see you while we were in SLC....we have some serious catching up...next visit I promise.

    ReplyDelete