Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March!

I am giddy that the month of March has arrived! Today the sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful blue with one or two fluffy clouds floating by. I'm just sure that this beautiful day was made just for me! Nothing new or different is planned or happening, but I feel that this day is a Celebration!



I am so grateful for the early morning sounds of spring, the chirping and morning songs of the birds outside my bedroom window, the heads of my daffodils poking up out of the cold ground and the "popcorn" buds that are breaking out on the shade trees in my yard. The air in the morning even smells fresh and new. In Utah we could still have a couple "surprise" snow fall days but who cares when we are so blessed with a day like today! Today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment