Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday - Father's Day

Sunday June 20th was a special day for our family because we celebrated my dad, Elden G. Price for two very special reasons.  It was Dad's 83rd birthday and Father's Day.  What a joy! 

I always think of my Grandparents - Charles Eton Price and Renee Lola Felt Price when my dad's birthday rolls around and I am so grateful to them for the incredible man my dad is.  I thank them for the love and kindness they taught him.  For teaching him to love unconditionally, for his love of nature, simple things, the Arts.  I am glad that my Dad learned how to build and create by working alongside his father.  I am grateful for my Dad's love of his Savior and the gospel.

Elden G. Price - Native American Flute
gift from Ruth Price and Konny Willis - 2009

My Dad loves his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  He can have an intelligent conversation about any subject from the older kids, appreciate and enjoy an accomplishment from the middle aged kids and get down on all fours and play cars, trains and trucks with the little tykes.  Dad loves each one unconditionally.  He embraces accomplishments, he weeps when there are struggles and tenderly holds the newest bundle of joy to the Price Clan.

Elden G. Price and Michael T. Price - June 20, 2010
Gift from family - IPad
Mike instructing his Grandpa on how to use

Happy Birthday Dad!  Happy Father's Day Dad!  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment