Thursday, September 16, 2010

A pocket full of SUNSHINE

During the last few weeks I have had a pocket full of SUNSHINE! 


There have been so many activities and events happening that I wake up every day with a smile.  My sister and her family were here visiting and family gathered - a ray of sunshine!  We went on an adventure to Albion Basin in Little Cottonwood Canyon - the day was cool, beautiful and hardly a cloud in the sky - a ray of sunshine!

Many met to sit around a table at Mimi's Cafe and have breakfast together - another ray of sunshine!  There were many birthday's and a couple anniversaries to remember - many sprinkles of sunshine!  The birth of a new baby and the marriage of an adorable couple - bursts of sunshine!

I took a few days of vacation and celebrated my daughter's birthday - buckets of sunshine!  My Uncle and cousins visited from California and brought sunshine with them!

The days are getting cooler and the leaves are changing on the trees and our glorious mountains are a vision of an artists paintbrush stroke of autumn colors.  The sunshine of my soul is bursting!

SCATTER SUNSHINE!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to see YOU ....YOU are such a beaming ray of sunshine. Don't you just love the lowered sun rays in fall?

    Keep shining.

    ReplyDelete