Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Bid You Farewell 2010

The year of 2010 is coming to a close.  In most cases it was a good year, of course to spice things up there were some days, weeks that I could have done without, but I am generally a positive person so I list here some of "My Favorite Things" for the year of 2010:

1- January - I got new tires on my car.

2- February - My sister Nancy came through surgery A-OK.

3- March - My Dad, Mom and I visited Cannon Beach with the Clark family and I turned the beautiful age of 55.

4- April - My son Andy married his sweetheart Jennifer.

5- May - I received my very first Passport and my daughter Amanda received her Bachelors Degree.

6- June - I was a Dutch Oven Judge for the Coalville County Annual Pig Roast event.

7- July - Ali moved to Utah, there were several weddings, funerals and babies born and America celebrated another year.

8- August - I listed my house for sale.

9- September - I enjoyed some lazy vacation days and my California Cousins visited - D.E.L.I.G.H.T.F.U.L.!

10- October - My sister Ruth came through surgery A-OK, Andy and Jennifer's adoption is complete and Dad, Mom and I stayed at beautiful Zermatt Resort.

11- November - Thanksgiving Day and Family.

12- December - We had a successful Price Family Annual Christmas Party, Snow, Snow, Snow and Christmas Day was full of surprises and family gathering.

So I bid farewell to 2010 and welcome the New Year of 2011 with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment