Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am Grateful!

We have been lucky for the past couple of days to see clear skies and feel the warmth of the sun on our faces.  I am giddy just thinking that we might warm up and feel Spring time weather and that maybe, just maybe the stormy skies have been put to rest so we can enjoy this season.  Last night I opened my bedroom window just a crack so I could feel the early morning "fresh air" and the good morning chirping of birds, nudging  me out of bed to greet the new day.

I am grateful for the morning sounds 

I am grateful for the beautiful flowers and green grass which brighten each day with beauty and color and the clear blue sky with a sprinkle of fluffy clouds.  So to each of you, wherever you may live, my wish for you this day is a sun filled day.  And I hope you will find beauty and wonder of something spectacular to bring you happiness!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you Janet! I love the sounds, the smells, the warmth, the fresh new growth...and bright blue sky. One of my most favorite times of the year.

    ReplyDelete