Friday, June 24, 2011

My Dad!

My Dad is one of the best people I know (my Mom being the other)!  He is a joy to be around.  We just celebrated Father's Day and of course my Dad is the best Dad in all of Salt Lake City, Utah!  And then we get to honor him again in June because his birthday is this month as well.  We party throughout the whole month!

Elden G. Price - July 2006

My Dad is kind, he has a huge heart and loves unconditionally, he lives a Christ-like life.  My Dad loves his father and mother and his brothers.  He speaks of them often, with great respect.

 Dad and Mom- Pittock Mansion-Oregon - 2009

My Dad loves my Mom with all his heart and they are each others best support, confidant, mentor, lover and friend. 


 Cannon Beach Oregon - March 2010 (My Mom walking ocean side)

My Dad loves the ocean.  He enjoys sitting on the beach and listening to the ocean waves, the birds, people sounds and even as the sun sets on the ocean waves and the quiet of this paradise.  He comes the ocean to B.R.E.A.T.H.E.

Silver Lake - Big Cottonwood Canyon- 2010

My Dad loves nature.  He still enjoys his three mile walk each morning at sunrise.  He makes a point to say "Good Morning Sun" as it peaks over the mountains each morning.  Dad finds joy in the simple things, like picking a rose bud to give to his sweetheart so they can watch it open to full flower. 

My Dad loves his family, his children, his grandchildren and his great grandchildren.  There is nothing sweeter than the sound of one of them calling out to their dad/grandpa/or great grandpa.  He claps his hands together and takes them in his arms for a hug.

I love my Dad with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I love your dad too! Such a gem and wonderful example to follow.

    ReplyDelete