Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Good Spanking

I got a good spanking from my sister Bonnie the other day.  She doesn't know that she gave me such a spanking, but it was.  I happen to be speaking with her on the phone and she said she clicked into my blog to see if I had written anything new from my last post and alas - - NOTHING.  I loved that she mentioned the post I wrote about our Dad with his twinkling eyes and genuine smile and she said it made her smile and feel happy to see it and read again.

So the spanking was - I need to post to my blog more often!

Now, I must tell you that I wanted to put a cute picture of someone getting spanked on this post, you know "illustrations" always make the post a little more interesting, but when I googled the word spanking - - OH MY!  Don't do that! - because the word is associated with erotic spankings!  Yikes!!!  Needless to say I escaped, and NO pictures will be posted today!

No comments:

Post a Comment