Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Old Glory

My Dad and Mom fly our beautiful flag every single day.  When I was a young girl and through out the years we always had a flag at our home waving proudly from a flag pole.  We were all taught to love this beautiful emblem of freedom and a symbol of what our forefathers fought for. 
I love the Pledge of Allegiance. 
I think our flag is beautiful.

 New Flag - 7/4/2011

Dad and Mom bought a new flag to replace the one that was tattered and worn. 
And Dad put this new flag up for Independence Day- 2011. 
It was a beautiful sight.  
As my Dad put up this new flag I got tears in my eyes. 
I love this Land of America.


 Elden G. Price - United States Navy 1945-1946

My Dad fought for this country in the United States Navy. 
He served honorably and I am so proud of my Dad.   
My Dad loves this country. 
My Dad is my Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment