Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Batter Up!

It Spring time and the kids are all signed up to play baseball!  It has been so much fun to go to my grand kids ball games!  Damon plays for the Pirates.  His Grand Grandma Price and I attended his first game together.  He is one of the smallest kids on the team but OH MY - this kid has heart and gives his all to be a part of this team!

Damon up to bat, this was ball one, but he 
slammed the next pitch and got on base! 

 His second game he was put in as catcher - something 
he had never tried before but check out that form!

Tabitha plays on a team a little older than Damon's.  There are two girls on her team!  You go Tabitha!  Show them how we girls can play!  She is a girly girl but when she needs to be she can be rough and tumble!  We had such fun walking between the two games because both kids played the same night at the same time.  And the weather was BEAUTIFUL!

Tabitha takes a swing!
I took these pictures through the chain link fence.  I had to set my camera between the links to hopefully get a good shot.  Pretty good huh!  Anyway, Mom and I are sure having fun cheering from the sideline seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment