Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day

What do I wish for Valentine's Day? A box of chocolate's, a quick note scribbled on a piece of paper from my kids telling me that I am still thier Valentine? A valentine signed by one of my grandkids with a conversation heart? The hope of a new love interest? I'm not sure. But I do know that I still believe in romance, flowers and the actions of expressing love and affection during this month of love. My parents have a love affair that is validation everyday that love is in the air, and that love does last - - even for 60 years!

So for today I will wish all who read this a very happy love filled Valentine's Day. Show and express your love to your mate, your significant other, your children, your pet, whatever . . . because John Lennon sang it best, "All we need is LOVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment