Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Sister Nancy- Happy Birthday!

I have a younger sister Nancy and today is her birthday!  There are so many things I love about my sister Nancy - just look at her in this picture!  She is so adorable!  I have a memory of her when we were both so much younger, she would take her hand and push a stray hair from her face, just the way she did this was magical to me.  And she had the cutest smile!

Nancy Price - Draper Utah House

Nancy loves where she lives.  She and her husband Jim live in Portland Oregon.  The have close access to the beautiful ocean.  Nancy has created a very loving, comfortable home where you always feel welcome.  When I walk in her front door I have always felt safe, warm and comfortable.  The phrase "My home is your home - welcome" describes the Clark Home.

Erin Clark and Alison Clark - Visit to Utah

Nancy and Jim have two adorable daughters.  Erin and Alison.  I love these girls with all my heart!  The are fun, smart, caring, lovers of nature, easy to laugh, always aware of the beauties around them, hard working - they are a carbon copy of their mother!

Jim and Nancy Clark with Ozzy and Dash
Cannon Beach - March - 2010

Happy Birthday Nancy!  I want you to know how much I love you and that I appreciate who you are and who you are yet to discover.  You are pure.  You are devoted.  You are a great listener. You are my sister!  I love you and I want you to always know and feel that!

No comments:

Post a Comment