Monday, January 10, 2011

Yummy!

For Christmas this year my sister Nancy and her family sent Dad, Mom and I to the Irving Berlin play of White Christmas at Pioneer Theatre.  It was such a fun evening and we had a great time!  Well part 2 of this gift was dinner out at Market Street Grill - http://www.gastronomyinc.com/

 Market Street Grill - part of the
Gastronomy Inc. chain of restaurants

So on Saturday we went to Market Street Grill for a late lunch and had such a yummy meal!  Mom ordered Halibut Fish and Chips and Dad and I had broiled Salmon with Market Street Potato's.  And of course they make the best clam chowder in the state!  Fresh and delicious!  Our waiter was Brad and he attended to Dad and Mom's needs superbly!

Fresh Fish Case

On our way out we stood in front of the Fresh Fish Case.  The Ahi Tuna would be the fresh fish I would take home with me if I hadn't just had such a great meal!  And you can take home a quart of fresh Clam Chowder.  Everything in the case looked so yummy!  Right next to that were the delectable desserts, oh my I think we may just need to go back someday!  Thank you Clark family for such a wonderful gift! 

1 comment:

  1. I know where we will go for lunch next time I am in Salt Lake! Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete