Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Changes

I got a message from the website that provided the so cute background to my blog and it said I must change my settings because things have changed at Shabby Blog.com.  I am usually really easy going when it comes to change - in fact I embrace it - except when it comes to changing my template and settings and backgrounds and .  .  .on my blog. 

Why is this so hard for me?  I don't know how to answer that question.  So I'm sure that the "few" who like to check in on my ramblings you saw the changes that were made.  The page is still a bit goofy but I guess it's not the package it's the content within that you come to visit my world for.  Regardless of the reason I am so happy you do visit - I feel your love.  I love your comments!  It helps me feel connected somewhere!  There may still be some changes made as I adjust some things.  Enjoy your day, enjoy my blog.

As Helen Keller says -
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment