Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Dad and Mom

I was born of goodly parents! My Dad and Mom are so special to me. They love each other and others unconditionaly. This year dad and mom will celebrate thier 60 year love affair. One of the beautiful things about dad and mom is they still hold hands, dad still opens mom car door, they still snuggle, they giggle with each other. Every day they show to each other and others what true love and devotion is.


Dad walks 3 miles 5 mornings a week and Mom swims for an hour. The are happy and content. I love my Dad and Mom with all my heart. I am such a lucky girl to call them Dad and Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky that I get to be apart of your wonderful familY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents are the salt of the earth. I have always felt their unconditional love, even as a young child. They are fabulous examples of kindness, gentleness and graciousness. I'd say they are the epitome of what it means to live a Christlike life. What a privelege to rub shoulders with both of them--- I am the lucky girl to call them Aunt and Uncle!

    ReplyDelete