Friday, February 18, 2011

Pizza and a Movie

Last night I was invited over to Ruth and Konny's home for Pizza and a Movie.  Oh what fun we had!  It is always fun to be with them and just hang out - but last night we had yummy pizza from Papa Johns - better ingredients - better pizza!  And whenever I eat pizza (which isn't very often) I must dip it in ranch dressing.  The good old standby - ranch dressing!  It was really good.  Maybe it was the company and the fun night we had planned!


Then we put in the movie Secretariat.  It was so good!  One of those movies you can watch over and over because it pulls you into the story.  During one of the races I found myself inching to the edge of the couch and wanted to stand right up and cheer the horse and rider on to victory!


If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it!  Thanks Ruth and Konny for such a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment