Friday, February 25, 2011

Salt Lake City, Utah - Downtown Rising

My older brother Terry stopped into work yesterday to check on me and "just to chat".  I love it when he and any part of my family does this.  It makes my whole day!!!  Terry is very important around Salt Lake City these days - he is the safety inspector of the huge project Downtown Rising which is in full swing.
 
Salt Lake City, Utah
In the heart of the city there are cranes, people in hard hats, hammering, cement trucks, etc., and somewhere among all of this is my brother Terry, checking on compliance, progress and making sure all is well.  I am so impressed with all he does and I don't even know the half of it.  But what I do know for sure is I will visit "the city" often to see the progress.  If you would like to check into the activity of our beautiful city go to http://www.downtownrising.com/ ; it is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment